Donnerstag, 25. Oktober 2012

First Lolita Meet-up!!!

Hi my kawaii fluffy kittens!!!
How are you?
I´m sorry that I havn´t written
anything for you so long. ─‿‿─
During this long time I had my first
Lolita Meet-up!!!
Now I want to write about it in this post.♡



The Meet-up was on the
20. October and it starts 
in the afternoon.
My good Loli-friend Yaya
and I organized the Meet-up.
Since I´m still a "Newcomer"
to the fashion yet, I hoped
that not too many people come XD.
I was in fact very excited, cause
I didn´t know how the other
Lolitas are.
At the Meet-up we were 6 people
and we all got along very well.
Still I was really happy about
that, then so I could enjoy
the first meeting. ^▽^
We went to technological museum,
which is called Ars Electronica center.
There were many interesting exhibits,
but unfortunately a lot of people visited
the museum at this saturday.
You can imagine, that we attracted
some attention XD.
A woman asked us if we go rumbling
for a wedding. ≧▽≦
Over all we received very nice comments
and a few people even wanted photos.
On a bad feedback I can´t remember.
The only thing that botherd me was, that
some people have photographed us
without asking.
I don´t mind if I get photographed, but
at least I want to be asked.
After the museum we went to eat
"mongolian", which is similar to
chinese food.
It was an all-you-can-eat buffet and
really tasty. (^~^)
There has been a lot of choise, what you
can eat and after that meal, everyone
was full.
If anyone of you comes someday
to Austria/Linz, you must absolutely try
the eating of "Mongolian Barbeque". ●⌒∇⌒●
And now here are some pictures :

♡Isn´t that a lovely group photo??♡
 
 
♡Amai´s coord.♡
♡I love that skirt!!♡
 
 
♡Dani´s coord.♡
♡Isn´t the bag kawaii??♡
 
♡Jasmin´s coord♡
♡LOVELY!!♡
 
♡Punkangel´s coord♡
♡In this pic you don´t see it, but♡
♡the shirt fits perfect to the bone tights!♡
 
♡Yaya´s coord.♡
♡She´s also wearing sweet lolita!!♡
♡I have to thank her, cause she borrowed♡
♡me a few things for the Meet-up.♡
 
 
♡and finally my coord♡
♡Unfortunately I was not very happy with ♡
♡it, but I hope that I can still create♡
♡other coords, which I like.♡



Hope that you like that post ;)
Love you all and
please leave lots of comments!!!

kisses ღ˘⌣˘ღ

Chiyo


 
 
 
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen