Samstag, 18. August 2012

Kawaii rooms!!

Hi bunnys!  (^‿‿^)
I will soon transform my room to make it a little bit more lolita-able! <3
If you need some inspirations for sweet room decor, I hope this post helps you.

If you want to transform your room, your opinion counts most.
You should feel comfortable in it and after a stressful day
you need your rest. You can unleash your creativity and try a lot of things out and I´m
sure so you reach your personally characteristic room. “⌒∇⌒”

I think wallpapers are a great way to produce a desired flavor
Here are cute ones
















But I think especially the decoration brings life into the room.
⊂((・▽・))⊃
I love to decorate things, cause there are so many ways you can change simple things
so, that it really fits to your character or your passion. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Here are some examples for cute decoration




♡ I want that tea set!! ♡
 


♡  Isn´t that a cute light switch? ♡



♡  It´s always fun when you design your own picture frame ♡
 




♡ Such things can be very easy to make yourself and ♡
♡ you can hang it up ♡  
♡ everywhere you like.♡


Finally I have found a couple of pictures of rooms that I really liked ♡ ≧∇≦♡


♡  I think the room is really cute, but some  ♡
♡ sunlight would be nice too.♡

♡  For me, thats my dreamroom! ♡  
♡ I love Hello Kitty over all and the bed looks very cozy ♡ >y<



♡ That´s also a very lovely room. ♡ 
♡ Did you noticed, that in each room ♡
♡ are cute plushies? ・◇・ Plushies are super useful as ♡
♡ decoration and, of course, also to cuddle them in the bed ♡ ◡‿◡。




♡ And another nice room for cute girls  ♡



♡ Sorry that so many pictures are in this post ✖‿✖ , but ♡
♡ I thougt so you can see what I mean. ♡
♡ If my room is transformed, I will post pictures of it. ♡
♡ I hope you like this post and as always ♡
I would appreciate comments <3

kisses ღ˘⌣˘ღ

chiyo



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen