Samstag, 11. August 2012

Hi!
I´m Chiyo and this is my lovely blog
about japanese streetstyles <3

I´m interested in japanese streetstyles since the last two years
and recently I got my first sweet lolita dress!!!
Sweet Lolita and Hime gyaru are the styles I practice, but I
also want to write about the others.
If you have requests for my posts, you can write me your ideas.

I really would appreciate any comments, so don´t
be shy and let me know what you think about my posts 。◕‿◕。

Please forgive me if I make some mistakes in my texts, cause my
english is still not perfect.

Kiss  ღ˘⌣˘ღ

Chiyo




2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Chiyo!!
    i just stumbled upon your blog..i looks really nice!!
    i also love everything to do with japanese streetstyles and so i'm looking forward to your next posts and hope to read about your latest experiences <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you so much <3
    I will always try to write about interesting topics!!
    And thanks for the first comment.
    It´s a pleasure for me to write for you all.
    (*゚▽゚*)

    AntwortenLöschen