Samstag, 1. Dezember 2012

Day 8

Hi my fantasy full dreamers!!
I´m back to write
the next post ;)
"Ten songs that inspire
you in Lolita" is the
topic of today <3
Enjoy it and I
hope you like the songs.



1.)
I love this song!!!
It´s also my ringtone, only
without the voices.
I like to hear that song, when I
get dressed in lolita.
 
 
 
2.)

I always feel like I´m
in wonderland, when I hear
this.
It inspire´s me to get
crazier with my outfits.
....
I also want lions as bodyguards XD
 
 
 
3.)

I often hear this, when I´m sitting
in the bus and I´m dreaming
of my lolita world <3
 
 
 
4.)

That´s the opening song from
the animee NANA.
I also enjoy listening to punk songs.
Lolitas can be angry sometimes and in such moments 
I need a song for this mood
 
 
 
5.)

 
 
 And sometimes I like to
hear visual kei.
But not the really heavy song XD
....I also think the singer "riuki" is
beautiful <3 <3
 
 
 
6.)

The title of this song say´s
all for me.
"Stil doll"
I often want to say something,
but i don´t, cause I´m too
shy.
I feel a little bit like I´m
the still doll...
 
 
 
7.) 

 I´m a huge fan of kerli Koiv.
I like this song, because it get´s
me in a good mood.
The music inspire´s me to
act more doll like.
 
 
 
8.)

And another song from kerli.
I think this song fits to every
lolita.
Now I want to make a
Tea party :D
 
 
 
 
9.)


Here´s another visual kei song.
I listen to this, when I style
me as gothic lolita.
 
 
 
 
10.)

Of course, that´sone of my favorite songs!!
I always feel soo kawaii,
when I hear this.
...and I also love to dance to it XD
 
 
 
Hope you enjoyed this little post!!!
Dance a little bit to the songs
and be happy.
What are your favorite songs, that
gets you in you lolita mood???
Love you all
 
 
Kisses
 
 
chiyo
 
 

 
 


1 Kommentar:

  1. You got nominated :*
    More here: http://lolitagoesbad.blogspot.co.at/2013/02/liebster-award-3x-nominiert.html#more

    AntwortenLöschen