Montag, 10. September 2012

! Jewelry !

Hi, my lovely puppies!! °▽°
How are you?   <3
Today I will give you a few tipps,
where you can buy jewelry for
kawaii-harajuku styles. ⊙▽⊙


Kawaii-goods:
Kawaii goods is perfect for the
sweet lolita and fairy key style.
The prices are really affordable and
the shipping cost is also not so expensive.
If you have any qustions, I´m sure
you get very friendly answers from them.
The jewelry are usually pastel-colored, but
some are also a bit black. ●⌒∇⌒●
These are then great for the creepy-cute style.
The great thing about this store is, that
all produkts are handmade.


♡Kawaii Goods sells also T-shirts and tights♡
 
♡That´s an eyeball bow XD♡
♡It´s perfect for the creepy-cute style♡
 
♡! Spooky bat eyerings !♡
♡They are soo cute and it goes perfect for fairy kei♡
 
 
Chocomint:
Chocomint is a japanese online store.
The products are best for lolita and
also affordable.
This store sells also many- deco stuff
for your room.(☆^O^☆)
Unfortunately, the whole website is written
in japanese, but if you use google translater,
than it should be easier XD
 
♡Aren´t that cute fuzzy bows?♡
 
♡I want that Minihat so bad!!♡
♡It would fit perfectly with my sweet lolita dresses♡
 
 
♡There are also sweet things for interior design.♡
 
Cute can kill:
Cute can kill is a store for the
fairy-kei style.✿
The products  often inspire me for
my work with polymer clay.
The motifs are bears, unicorns and bunnies.
The colours are pastel colours, as always
for the sweet style. ¬‿¬
The prices are also not expensive.
 
 
♡That´s a cute heart ring from the store♡
 
 
♡That´s a necklace♡
♡For better pictures, please visit the website♡
 
 
♡And that´s a marshmellow hair clip♡
♡How kawaii!!!♡
 
 Link to the shop: http://www.cutecankill.com/en/
 
 
♡I hope, I can help you with this post♡
♡If you have any questions or ideas for posts♡
♡or you only want to write me♡
♡That´s my e-mail adress:♡
 
♡I will soon create a "contact" button on my♡
♡ blog, but this will take a little bit time♡
 
♡I am, as always, happy for every comment.♡
 
kisses ღ˘⌣˘ღ
 
chiyo
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen