Donnerstag, 20. September 2012

Questions!!!

Hi my sugary loli-lovers!!
How are you?

Today I will answer a few questions.
The questions come from the blog of
my sweet friend Yaya <3

1.♕
Nickname and date of birth.
My Nickname is Chiyo.
My birthday is on the third january
and I´m born in the year 1996.
So, now I´m sweet sixteen. 。◕‿◕。

2.♕
Where were you born and where do you live now?
I´m born in Austria and still live there.

3.♕
Why did you start wearing lolita?
I've always been a very imaginative person. In my
childhood (and still today) I loved
Alice in Wonderland. @゜▽゜@
I've always liked the Japanese street fashion, cause
the people in Harajuku just wear what they like
and they don´t care what other people think.
One day I came across Lolita fashion and
I fell in love with the Alice-like dresses.
Since then I have started to wear this fashion.


♡"Alice in Wonderland" is still my favorite film.♡
 
4.♕
Which Lolita-Style do you like the most?
I think every Lolita-Style has its incentives.
My favorite Style is Sweet lolita and
with that also OTT style and old school sweet.
But sometimes when I feel like it, I
also wear Gothic or Classic.
 
5.♕
Which Lolita-Style would you not like to wear?
I think every Style is interesting, but I would
probably never wear Punk or Guro Lolita. ✖‿✖
 
6.♕
Describe your dream Lolita-Outfit.
My dream Lolita-Outfit is the dreamy
Dollhouse from Angelic Pretty.
Unfortunately, I don´t own it....now. T∇T
I´m sure that I still can get it somewhere.
Hopefully XD
 
♡Dreamy Dollhouse from AP♡
 
7.♕
Do you have pearcings or tattoos?
Only my ears are pierced.
I wish, I would be not so afraid and
get a tattoo. (͡๏̯͡๏)
I´d really like a little heart on my wrist.
Currently I have no tattoos.
 
8.♕
What´s your favorite Lolita-brand?
I just love Angelic pretty!
The clothes of them look as if they
would come from a picture book.
But I also like Baby, the stars shine bright.
This brand has really lovely and
fairytale pieces.
 
9.♕
What´s your favorite piece in your closet?
In any case my sugary carnival dress from AP!!! ◞ิ౪◟ิ
 
 

♡I really adore this dress♡
 

10.♕
How many Lolita-friends do you have?
I have one really good and lovely
lolita-friend and that´s Yaya. ❁´◡`❁
I think, it´s not significant how many
friends do you have.
The main thing is that you have a
strong friendship.
 
11.♕
What do you like most about Lolita?
I feel like Alice in Wonderland!!!
Only the rabbit and the hatter are missing.
 (*゚▽゚*)
 
12.♕
What do you disslike about Lolita?
Some people confuse our fashion
with the Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov.
Unfortunately we must always defend
 that our fashion is nothing sexual. ─‿‿─
 
13.♕
Which Lolita-Magazine do you read regularly?
None, but I like to look at the photos in the Gothic
Lolita Bible sometimes.
♡That´s a really popular magazine for Lolitas♡
 
14.♕
Headdress, bonnet or head eating bow?
I love all three variants.
But I think, a bonnet gives you really
the dolly look. ◑‿◐
A head eating bow let you look childish
and innocent.
And with a headdress you can get a
very elegant look.
 
15.♕
Do you wear bloomers?
I still have no bloomers. I think
they are cute, but they irritate me under
the dress XD
I´ll buy some soon, but I think this will
remain my only pair.
 
16.♕
What´s your favorite music?
Currently I love kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
But I also like the music from Adam Lambert.
It's more mainstream but, he's
my idol at the moment. (-^〇^-)
It´s not without a reason, that he´s sometimes
called Mr.Gaga.
 

17.♕
What´s your ringtone?
It´s the cute song Dango Daikazoku
from the series Clannad. ∩_∩
 
 
♡ I think, it´s the cutest ringtone I ever had♡
 
18.♕
Do you work/ go to school/ study?
I go to school.
I still have four years school and than
I want to study.
 
19.♕
Do you attend Meet-ups?
Unfortunately, I missed all. ˘v˘
I was only present at conventions.
But I hope that I can soon go
to my first Meet-up.
 
20.♕
Which colours do you like most in Lolita?
I think you can see it quite good on my
Blog-page XD
I like at most the colours baby pink and
sax blue.
 
 
 
 
♡I hope, that you can find out a little bit more of me♡
♡with my answers.♡
♡If you have any questions you want to know from me, please♡
♡feel free to contact me.♡
♡And please write a lot of comments!♡
 
Kisses ღ˘⌣˘ღ
 
Chiyo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 Kommentare:

  1. aww, ich bin froh deine Freundin zu sein. <3
    Und dein Klingelton ist total süß *-*

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich liebe meinen Klingelton XD
    Und ich bin auch froh deine Freundin zu sein <3
    Hab dich lieb!

    AntwortenLöschen